On Sunday 24 April 2022, Finswimming will be at the Australian Masters Games 2022 will be held in the city of Perth, at the HBF Stadium (100 Stephenson Ave, Mount Claremont Western Australia 6010).
Competition will be conducted under the rules of CMAS https://www.cmas.org/finswimming/documents-of-the-finswimming-commission/masters – Masters world cup rules.
This is the official competition program, the minimum number of participants required to conduct competition is 60 participants.
- Men’s 200m Surface Mono
- Women’s 200m Surface Mono
- Men’s 200m Surface Bifin
- Women’s 200m Surface Bifin
- Men’s 50m Surface Mono
- Women’s 50m Surface Mono
- Men’s 50m Surface Bifin
- Women’s 50m Surface Bifin
- Men’s 400m Surface combined fins
- Women’s 400m Surface combined fins
- Short Break
- Open 4 x 50m relay Bifins age addition <180
- Open 4 x 50m Relay Bifins age addition 180-219
- Open 4 x 50 Relay Bifins age addition 220-259
- Open 4 x 50 Relay Bifins age addition >259
- LUNCH BREAK
- Men’s 50m Apnoea
- Women’s 50m Apnoea
- Men’s 100m Surface Mono
- Women’s 100m Surface Mono
- Men’s 100m Surface Bifins
- Women’s 100m Surface Bifins
Age determined at 31 December 2022
Minimum age 30 years
Female: 30-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+
Male: 30-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75+
Relay (Sum of ages range):
Games Entry Fee
$115 per person or $105 per person for people aged 70+
(the above entry fees will increase to $145 and $135 respectively as at TBC 2022)
Please note: All transactions are subject to a PayPal charge (1.5% of total amount due +$0.30).
Further details available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
Sport Entry Fee
All Events: $85 per person