By default, the main way to swim faster is by training in the water, but what to do when the idea of hopping into the pool and doing laps isn’t possible due to a global lockdown?
Finswimmers can employ dryland exercises as a way to to keep up with conditioning and work on stroke efficiency while remaining out of the water.
One of the best tools used by Olympic swimmers and Pro finswimmers is a ProSwim dryland cords with paddles.
Although the cords do not involve the work of target muscles that a monofin finswimmer uses during the distance, bi-fins finswimmers will highly appreciate this valuable tool.
The cords come in five different resistance levels, so any finswimmers either young or professional can make good use of this tool.
The cords are produced and supplied by ProSwim.eu.
- A great way to keep training during Global Virus expansion.
- No Gym is needed, can be used at home.
- Designed to replicate the feeling of the catch and pull phases that the swimmer does in the water
- Simulate swimming motions without a need of getting in the water.
- Add extra resistance to work on power
- Working muscles( back, shoulders, triceps)
- A great tool to work on technique
- Can be used for warm-up during competitions
- Light and easy to carry around
- Affordable price
And a short video from youtube