* Tasos Mylonakis (ANO Argyroupolis): 50m. Apnea, 100m. Surface, 4x100m. Surface, 4x50m. Surface.
* Antonis Tsourounakis (NE of Chania): 400m. Surface, 4x100m. Surface, 4x50m. Surface.
* Christos – Ioannis Bonias (NE Amfitheas): 50 & 100m. Double Sandals
* Stelios Chatziiliadis (NE Amfitheas): 50 & 100m. Double Sandals
* George Kaltsoukalas (Dolphins of Peristeri): 4x100m. Surface, 4x50m. Surface.
* George Panagiotidis (KO Kalamaria): 4x100m. Surface, 4x50m. Surface.
* Irini Deligianni (NE Amfitheas): 200m. Surface
* Katerina Maniati (NE Amfitheas): 100m. Double Sandals
With them will be the coach of NO Amphithea Petros Haidaris and accompanying mission Alexandros El. Xiarchos, Chairman of the Finswimming Committee of the World Federation (CMAS) and Technical Director of the sport at KOE.
As CMAS informed, Spain, which withdrew from the World Games, was replaced by Greece in terms of 4x100m relay, with the athletes Tassos Mylonakis and Antonis Tsourounakis who of course had also qualified for the individual competitions.
The other two members of the baton, as announced by the World Federation, may be different from those who competed in the last World Championship.
Thus, based on the results of the Winter Games, these athletes are George Kaltsoukalas and George Panagiotidis, for whom, however, the direct qualification for the Men’s World Championship does not apply as for the other athletes who qualified based on their individual competitions.