The Pinna Sub San Vito association, with the approval of the Italian Federation of Sport Fishing and Underwater Activities FVG, organizes in Lignano Sabbiadoro on 21 November 2021 the “XV PINNA SUB SAN VITO – SPEED TROPHY” valid as the first test of the Friuli Venezia Regional Championship Giulia and Provinciale (PN) and the “Criterium Giovanissimi” zonal test, within the “ORI E VALORI” events which also includes the organization of the Italian finswimming and freediving championship for the disabled.
ART. 3 PROGRAM, COMPETITIONS AND DISTANCES
The scheduled races are as follows:
- Beginners A1 and A2 50 and 100 BF, 50 and 100 SF
- Beginners B1 and B2 100 BF, 50 BF
- CAT.1 ^, 2 ^, 3 ^, Jun., Sen., Master mt. 50 BF\SF, 100 BF\SF.
Outline program Sunday 21 November 2021 – Lignano Sabbiadoro
- 2.00 pm Access to the changing rooms of the swimming facility
- 2.30 pm Warm-up of the “OPEN” FVG Regional Speed Championship Pinna Sub Trophy of about 30 minutes. The warm-up based on the members could be divided into two parts (beginners and masters – agonists)
- 3.00 pm Start of races of the FVG Regional Speed Championship “OPEN” – “Pinna Sub Trophy” (the time may vary when it is decided to divide the warm-up into two sections) 17.00 expected end of the races
Time Trials registrations for time trials may be accepted upon agreement between the head judge and the competition director of the “fin sub San Vito – Speed” trophy by paying € 5.00 per athlete per time trial to the secretariat at the same time as the agreement.