The QUEENSLAND SC FINSWIMMING STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS will be held in the IRONSIDE STATE SCHOOL SWIMMING POOL 2 Hawken Dr, St Lucia QLD 4067 on SUNDAY MARCH 22TH
- All competitors MUST be members of the Australian Underwater Federation
- Memberships can be purchased online at www.auf.org select Membership and choose a club
- Events will be swum as Junior (16 and under) and Open (17+)
- Age is the age you will turn 2020
- Medals will be presented for 1st , 2nd and 3rd in each age group for Junior, Open and Masters male and female.
- Where necessary, the organisers deserve the right to combine events but will issue placings in age and category groups.
- Records can be achieved in the following age groups 11yrs and under, 12/13, 14/15, 16/17, Open, 35/44, 45/54, 55/64, 65 and over.
- Any style of swimming is allowed, but surface events MUST have some part of the body or snorkel on the surface throughout the event, except for 15m after the start and 15m after the turn. If a swimmer surfaces before 15m then they cannot submerge again until after a turn.
- For Breath-Hold events, swimmers must submerge after the dive and remain with their faces in the water until after the finish is touched.
- Entries must be received before the closing date of Wednesday 18th March 2020 5pm
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
ND SC FINSWIMMING PROGRAM IRONSIDE STATE SCHOOL MARCH 22TH
Event 1 200m Bifins Girls/Women
Event 2 200m Bifins Boys/Men
Event 3 50m Bifins Girls/Women
Event 4 50m Bifins Boys/Men
Event 5 25m Breath-hold Mono/Bifins Girls/Women
Event 6 25m Breath-hold Mono/Bifins Boys/Men
Event 7 100m Bifins Girls/Women
Event 8 100m Bifins Boys/Men
Event 9 Relay 4 x 50m Bifins 17 & Under
Event 10 Relay 4 x 50m Bifins 18 & Over